Saturday, July 26, 2008

You are my everything

You’re my Alpha, my Omega
My day and my night
My wrongs and everything about me
That’s right…

You’re my beginning in the end
My lover and friend
My walk and my run
Darkness and Sun…
You’re my TV and radio
My late night listening to
Music so slow…

You’re my failure, my success
My passion and my stress
My base camp and summit
Damn, how I love it!

You’re my truth and my lies
My laughter, my cries
My up and my downs
My stillness and sounds…

You’re my hatred and my love
My hand and my glove
You lift me up when I’m about
To give up…

You’re my blank page
Before an idea
My strengths and my fears
When I’m in reverse
You are my first gear…

You bring me joy and
Sometimes pain
You’re my sunlight and rain
You’re the hinge on my door
You’re my plaster
When I’m sore…

You’re my love and my life
Better still, you’re my wife…
You’re everything I could’ve asked for and more
You’re the handle on my heaven’s door…

Your husband.

No comments: