Saturday, July 26, 2008

Now that I’ve got you

Now that I’ve got you all under my skin
Tell me, my love, where do I begin?
Do I tell them ‘bout the way you complete my entire being?
Or do I tell them ‘bout the notes you played on my heartstrings?
You’re my morning, my evening and my everything in-between
It’s to your love I cling; it’s to your love I cling…

Now that you’ve got me all under your spell
Tell me, my love, who can I tell?
Do I send an SMS to everyone on my cell?
Or do I fly to Europe to ring some cathedral’s bell?
You’re my heaven, my middle earth and sometimes my hell
Only I can tell, because you know me so well…

Now that you’ve got me writing verses in your name
Tell me, my love, will it still be the same?
In 50 years from now when we’re both old and grey
Will we still be together?
Or would we’ve gone our separate ways?
You’re my Mona Lisa, my stars, my sun and my moon
If you should leave me at the end of forever
I know it’ll be too soon…

No comments: